The Rotary Club of Flint was organized on April 7, 1916. The club has grown from 23 charter members to now 125 men and women representing the business, professional and organizational leadership of the community. 

A tradition of significant speakers, at the club's weekly meetings, has been a hallmark of Flint Rotary. With this in mind, and with an abundance of good food and fellowship found at our meetings, please consider attending as a guest or visiting Rotarians. 

 

Rotary's vision statement sums up what we are all about. Together, we see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change — across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.

 

The Rotary Four Way Test

  • Is it the truth?
  • Is it fair to all concerned?
  • Does it build goodwill and better friendships?
  • Is it beneficial to all concerned?
Rotary is an international service organization made up of business and professional leaders interested in the welfare of their local community and the world. Rotary is the largest international volunteer service organization in the world with 1.2 million members.

The Rotary Club of Flint is one of eight clubs in Genesee County. The club foundation and members of the club provide support to organizations and individuals in a variety of ways, including:

  • Maintaining Rotary Park
  • Funding International Projects in India, Mexico and Haiti
  • Funding Development Projects in the Community such as the UM-Flint Urban Alternatives House, the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan Hunger Solution Center and Hurley Children's Clinic at the Flint Farmers Market
  • Volunteering at the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan
  • Sponsoring Literacy Programs